Key Per·for·mance In·di·ca·tor /kē pərˈfôrməns ˈindiˌkātər/ (abbr.: KPI)
KPIs help to get insight in your business performance — “What gets measured, gets managed”. KPIs are also known as business metrics, performance metrics, business indicators, and performance ratios.
ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is most acclaimed practice in todays business to manage service. In other words guidelines to Run-The-Bank (RTB) processes.
I will be discussing KPI’s used to mesuare Incident, Change and Problem management part here.
- %Of critical incident
- %Of open and overdue changes
- %Of open and overdue incident
- %Of open and overdue problem
- %Of open and overdue service request
- %Of urgent changes
- Number of new changes classified as urgent
- Number of new incident classified as critical